Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Come With Me

Let's take a Trip together.

Go deep into your mind.

Go back...

Before Bills and Debt...

Before Spouse and Kids...

Go further.

Before High School and College

First Kiss, First Crush

Deeper... Keep going

Friends and Playgrounds...

Grilled Cheese

Nap Time and Cartoons

More...

*

I want to know

What is your very first memory?

*

In my first memory I am not quite 3 years old yet, but almost. I am laying in bed in my crib. (Yes, I still had a crib until my baby brother was born when I was 3.)

I am laying down hangin out, being a cute baby, of course. I grab the bars and pull myself up.

Then I feel the rumble in my tummy. I look over the side of my bed at my 'My Little Pony' Castle next to me.

BLECH!

Upchuck all over the castle. I must have really been hitting the bottle hard back in those days.

*

Again, I ask,

What is your very First Memory?

No comments: