Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Blood is Made of Sugar

I am convinced that my Blood is made of Sugar.

Not that crappy Splenda stuff either!!! I'm talking the real deal!

Purely Sweet...

Syrupy...

Delicious...

BLOOD!

Last night I got about 20 Mosquito bites within an hour, and all my normal blooded friends only received 2-3. This is why I am convinced.

I myself use the "Scratch Around" technique where you don't scratch the bite directly but scratch around it to help a bit.

My friend used the "Cross" technique, where you dig your nail into it crosswise and it makes a cross shaped dent in your skin. This technique usually leads to the "Star" or the "Asterik".

So what is your itchy technique? And why am I a Bug target?

I am wondering how this came to be. Is it because of Girls being Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice?

*

P.S. Calamine is for WUSSIES!

No comments: