Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Used to Eat Yougurt with Sardines

I am 24 years old.

If you remember in May, I was celebrating my little girl's 6th Birthday.

So, for those of you who did not do so well in Mathematics, that means I got knocked up at only 18 years old!

*

I was a Freshman in college at Rutgers University. My Major was "Throwing-Up" and My Minor was "Eating".

I was still living at home with my parents, but obviously I did not deliver them this great news so swiftly!

Each day I grew larger and so did my secret.

I went to the Doctor on my own and followed every OB visit.

Then one day, the phone rings.

My mother picks up the phone. "Hello!"

"Yes, Hello, is this Mrs. So-So?"

"Why, yes it is" (Of course we have the same Goddamn last name!)

"This is the pharmacy, Mrs. So-So, calling to inform you that your Pre-Natal Vitamins are in."

"Uh... ?? What??"

That is how my Mother found out that she was to be a Grandmother. Surprise!

*

Secrets!

What Secrets of yours have slipped out without warning?

*

No comments: