Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You May Already Be a Winner!

You May Already be a Winner!!!!

Everyone has seen the commercials...

A big crowd of people run and rush up to your house. All Cameras are on and recording! Balloons are everywhere! The Host carries a huge over-sized check. They Ring the Doorbell...

Then someone opens the door... unaware of the national media presence.

I'm sure a lot of you have thought to yourself: What would I do if I won? I have thought about this. I know what I would do!

SLAM THE DOOR!

Yep that's right! There's no way I am going to be caught on National Television with PJs and Rollers in my hair!

All they are going to hear is:

"Come back in 15 minutes!"

They can wait. Eventually, I will come out, looking as gorgeous as ever and ready for my close-up!

Anyone else as vain as me? Ha ha!

*

Have a Fantastic, Crazy, Happy, and SAFE weekend! I love you all too dearly. MUAH!

No comments: