Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How Do You Know?

How Do YOU Know?

This is How I Know that I am Loved.

*

They way he looks at me when he thinks I'm not watching.

Brushing the locks of hair out of my face...

Kissing my Eyelids...

Kissing my Toes...

Strong arms wrapped around me like I could Blow Away

Long Stares followed by a Wink that melts me

*

He holds me so tight I can hear his heart beating.

The way my skin gets Goosebumps when he is around

My skin recognizes his touch...

How his hand runs over the curve between my breasts and hips

then rests ever so gently in between.

Kisses on My Nose...

Nibbles on My Ears...

Soft breath whispering down my Neck

*

He doesn't ask for anything

He gives without wanting

He lives without barrier

*

I was afraid of Love... Twice Burned

But I am not afraid of him.

No Expectations and

No Guilt.

I am Free to be Me 100%

Full of Faults,

And he loves who that is completely.

I Know that I am Loved.

*

How Do YOU Know that you are loved?

Not that you are "in-love", but that someone truly loves YOU?

*

I want to Know.

Oh Do Tell.

No comments: