Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Strike Three!

My worst nightmare has come true.

I remember the phone call like it was only yesterday. (Yea, well it was yesterday) Anyways, my boyfriend calls to tell me about his new phone, from Mobile ESPN.

This phone sends you Sports News, Scores, Video Clips, and lots of other stuff. All the time.

Thats what a guy really needs. Especially a guy who already watches ESPN all the live long day. He needs a text message alert anytime someone shoots and scores, makes a home run, or runs a touchdown. Riiiigggght....

How about during an intimate moment? Somebody scored! He should be moaning Oh Baby, Baby!! Not Oh Bernie, Bernie Williams!!

Now there is really no escape.

Well, it might not be so bad if he gets some pics like these:

But I doubt it.

*

Sports, Sports, Everywhere around me. Besides the phone, what about the service??

"I'm sorry sir, but your call was intercepted..."

"Well, we seemed to have fumbled your bill..."

"Until you get more minutes, I'm calling this a No Hitter..."

"Excuse me, but your bill is 5 days late and we expect payment..."

I've got a great comeback: "Sorry! I'm on a BYE week "

I suppose it could have its advantages.

*

If you don't comment I'm throwing you in the Penalty Box!

*

P.S. This is sort of irrelevant but I couldn't resist!

P.S.S. The Giants are the best! Whoooo hooooo!

No comments: