Friday, November 17, 2006

Attack of the Zombies!

There are Zombies and they are everywhere!

I see them day and night. Walking around with lifeless eyes and smileless faces.

Maybe not the Thriller kind... or the Brain sucking kind.

I was talking about you.

Yea, YOU!

I ride 3 trains to work everyday and during that hour and a half ride, what else is there to do but look at people.

We are all part of the machine. Day in and day out.

Personally when I wake up at 5:30 am, I am pretty much on Autopilot until I get to work around 8:30 am.

In some way, we are all captive of our society, of our lives, and of our obligations.

What would you do if you were truly FREE?

Free of the invisible shackles that we all wear.

Now, I am not saying free of responsibility because that will always be a very important part of our well-being: individually, as a family unit, as a nation, and as a planet.

But free to think and feel and do...

If I could break lose I would be a much better person. A better mother and a better human being all together.

I would have many more children, at least 2-3 more. They would be free to study and learn where ever was the best place for them.

We would travel and as I showed them the world, I would show them life.

I would have time to volunteer or do something for someone else.

WAKE UP!

All of you, pinch yourself right now. Break the routine. Do something you normally would not do.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE FREE?

DECLARE YOURSELF A ZOMBIE NO MORE!

*

*UPDATE! Check out the groovy Zombie videos posted below in the comments!*

No comments: