Friday, November 17, 2006

My Most Embarassing Moment

I was 14 years old. My family and I were on vacation at a Water Park.

Waiting online, hundreds of people were wrapped around poles, weaving in and out and around again, lined up in many rows.

I felt like I'd never make it to the front, standing still in the hot and bright sunshine.

After what seemed like hours, I finally made it to the front of the crowd.

Wow! It looked kind of tricky. You had to stand on a device, similar to a surfboard, while the waves in front of you kept coming full force.

After you fall, you swim freely down the Aqua Blue Lazy River.

My mother went first. She didn't last long at all. Ha ha!

I looked back at my father and my brother waiting on line behind me and proceeded to take my turn.

I was pretty good at it and stayed on for awhile before being thrown from the ride. Man, I must have lasted twice as long as her!

I looked back on the hundreds of people watching and I saw how impressed they were.

They looked astonished! Amazed! My little brother's jaw dropped in admiration.

I got skills.

Some people are even pointing.

I wiped the watery suds out of my eyes. The water was so cold on my body and I felt the chilly breeze touching my naked skin.

Wait... did I say NAKED?

Oh God, I think I did.

Hundreds of people in the waiting crowd, including my father and my little brother, stared as my suit top flew off of my very womanly developed body and floated down the lazy river, with me scrambling to find it...

My sweet and innocent breasts bobbing and bouncing with every step, feeling the light of day for the very first time.

****

Please Vote for My Story here:

Story Time Contest

The Contest is all about Embarrassing Moments, Read the others too!

(UPDATE: I WON!!! Thank you!)

****

What is your Most Embarrassing Moment?

I promise I won't laugh!

*crosses fingers*

No comments: