Friday, November 17, 2006

Men and Women are NOT Equal

Men and Women are NOT equal. There, I said it. It's true!

My friends and I argue about this a lot. But take the time to think about it.

I believe that both sexes have Superior qualities and Inferior ones. We fill in their gaps and they fill in ours.

I am not going to make sweeping generalizations and list our differences. Think about that for yourself.

If Men and Women were equal, Yin/Yang wouldn't look like this:

It would just be a colored blob with no variety.

I don't spend my time trying to prove to men that I am equal. I know that I am not. So stop wasting all your energy trying to prove how we are all the same.

There are things that I am better at than most men. But there are things that they do far better than me!

I enjoy being a woman. I revel in the girly qualities that I possess. I don't try to prove my equality by lifting heavy air conditioners... I'm sure that I could. But why? That's what I have a man for.

I admire his qualities and ask for his help because he has more physical strength. I appreciate the little guy things that men do; it's pretty darn sexy.

Love me for being a woman, treat me like a lady. Appreciate things about my femininity that awe you... things that I am Superior in doing naturally.

We weren't meant to be the same. Our differences need to be spotlighted, revered, and cherished.

What are your thoughts?

No comments: