Friday, November 17, 2006

TADAW!

TADAW!!

Say it with me, pronounced like this:

"Tahhh- Dowww!"

Louder.

TADAW!!

After yesterday, I offically proclaim Thursdays as TADAW!! day.

Why?

Perhaps it was the way my eyes singed when I walked into the room...

Or the way my nose crinkled up and tried to climb back into my skull...

Perhaps it was the Dizzy Feeling I got while being in there...

Every single stall in the Ladies Room yesterday was filled with Women Poo-ing.

If you are like me, you dont prefer to poo at work, unless you have to.

I don't think I am the only one and there is evidence! I'll show you.

Honestly, by Thursday, most of you are pretty backed up.

Really backed up.

Of all the days of the week, Thursday is the worst smelling company bathroom day of all!

It's true!

Try it out for yourself next week. Take notice of the Odor Levels each day.

It starts slow, but the Odor Level increases steadlily until Thursday. Then, TADAW!!

By Thursday, people just can't hold it anymore and they unload ALLLLL the crap they have been holding onto all week.

The scent makes you wanna say TADAW!!

Next Thursday, remember my words. When you enter the Company bathroom, yell out as loud as you can: TADAW!!

What is TADAW!!?

Besides the shrill exclamation that jumps its way outta my throat every Thursday?

It stands for:

T.ake A. D.ump A.t W.ork day.

Whether or not you personally hit the Company Crapper everyday or a few days a week, most of your co-workers are saving it up for Thursday.

Consider this my formal declaration and warning for each Thursday, from this day forth.

TADAW!!

No comments: