Saturday, November 18, 2006

DON'T OPEN THIS! IT'S A TRAP!

The room is pitch black.

You are blindfolded and gagged, sitting in a chair with your hands restrained and tied behind the seat. There is a cloak over your head.

Shit, You have been Kidnapped.

You are feeling really groggy right now as you are coming to. You are wondering why the back of your skull is sore. Have you been clubbed?

Where am I? Where have I been taken?

The only sounds you hear are that of your own beating heart and the air escaping from your lungs...

Will you ever get out alive?

Click Clock Click Clock

Someone is approaching.

Click Clock

Faster and faster, the sound becomes closer and rapidly approaches your chair. It sounds like high heels.

Click Clock Click Clock...

Sweat beads from your brow. What do they want with me?

All you hear now is the sound of my voice.

"Do you know why you are here?"

*you shake head No*

"In your absence, trial has been held. And you have been

CONVICTED.

Of what you may be thinking? By whom?

I am the Judge and there is no Jury.

You have been hereby convicted of

Blog Stalking.

Don't speak. I want no excuses.

100,000+ Blog hits don't happen on their own! 80% of you read and do not comment.

Now, I don't care if you have read all of my blogs, half of them, or if this is your first one.

You are mine and I've got you right where I want you.

Sentence to be carried out IMMEDIATELY!

You are hereby sentenced to Comment on this Blog. Even if you never have before or if the thought of it frightens you.

Its the only way you are getting out of here.

It can be anything, even a smiley face or just a Hello. But you will be posting something!

I want to know who you are; it is because of YOU that I am successful."

I bring myself closer to your body. You smell the faint aroma of white musk.

My hand lightly strokes your cheek and moves towards the cloak.

"It's time to take off the mask and reveal yourself.

I would like to see all 1000 of you: My Subscribers, Readers, and Friends."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: