Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ohhh Donna, Ohhh Donna...

It wasn't always cool to be a Virgin.

My first time, my boyfriend and I were both pretending that we had experience. You don't want to look like a loser!

The first 8 or 9 times we had no idea what the hell we were doing. I don't even think we had sex.

"Wow this never happened before... hmmm...", "That is so strange..."

On this special day, we got all cozy and cuddly in the bedroom. He flicked on the television to add some background noise, since we were in his parent's house.

The sights and sounds of the movie faded away as we got down to business.

So by the tenth time we finally got the hang of things.

After awhile, I start whimpering.

Then the tears start rolling down my face.

"What's the matter? Does it hurt?" he says.

"No! But... but..."

"Richie..." WAH!

I nodded over at the TV. Now I am full-on sobbing.

He looks over at the television.



"RITCHIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" No, Not my Ritchie, No!"



At this point, I am hysterically crying. That movie ALWAYS gets me, even to this day.

So he changes the channel. Good idea.

We go back to our thing and finally made love for the first time.

Of all the times prior when I wondered if we had sex or not, now I knew for sure that we did. (If you aren't sure, then you probably didn't!)

The instant magic was slowly fading away... and the sound of the TV became more audible.

"Neh Neh Nehhhhhhh.... Neh Neh Nehhhhhh...

Neh Neh Nehhhhhh.... Neh Neh Nehhhhhh

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da

DA DA!

"It's the eye of the tiger,

it's the cream of the fight..."

We look over at the TV.

ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!! Yo Adrian!


Triumph! We won, we did it!

I had sex. I lost my Virginity to a Hollywood Soundtrack.


*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: