Saturday, November 18, 2006

Your Man is Home Early

She must not have gotten my message.

I can tell; she gasped and clutched the towel closer to her body. There is still steam on the mirror.

She's lucky I didn't get home ten minutes ago. We would still be in the shower...

It's time to read her clues.

The towel is now lying on the floor, missing exactly how soft and wet her skin feels.

Mmmmm. She is using the lotion that I like; it's sweet like vanilla and honey.

Maybe I could lay her down on the linen and slowly kiss every inch of her.

Put my face between her and kiss the entire way down, slowly licking my way up. Make her moan softly and taste every drop... She will know how much I enjoy her and want to please.

She might not feel so innocent.

I could start a little rough. If I wrap my mouth around her clit and suck too hard, she will push away and try to fight it.

But we can't have that now can we?

I am her Master, so I hold on tighter. Make her squirm and shiver and beg for me to stop while I continue harder and faster until she can't take it anymore.

Either way, her knees will quiver.

What does she desire tonight?

Making sweet love, I can see our shadows on the wall. The way we just seem to melt together.

I will grab her legs and wrap them around me so she can feel every sensation, every thrust of me and my love, deep and intense. Remind her that she is my queen.

Or...

I could grab her, bend her over the bed and show her why Daddy's home early.

She's wearing her hair in pigtails; she knows this drives me crazy. She wants me to hold tight, wrap her hair around my wrist and pull, smack that ass and make her scream.

How to decide?

Her pink and moist nipples are pointing back at me.

Do I bite them, pinch them, make her skin blush from the pain...

Or caress them and flick my tongue all over, slowly tasting the sweet vanilla.

Her breasts fit perfectly in my palms. They are full and soft, and the color of creamy caramel. They bounce and tickle from the scruff on my face. I know she will giggle.

I need to follow her clues.

Send her to work sore in the morning, fuck her so hard that she cannot hold back the screams...

Or send her with a memory of our lovemaking, one that will make her feel the adoration and burning desire that I have for her.

Either way, it's time.

Your man is home early.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post. Somewhat erotic and descriptive, close to Mark Twain's "Two Views of the River." A successful usage of It's time to read her clues and our shadows on the wall metaphors.