Saturday, November 18, 2006

I am Whatever You Say I Am

My Style, my Attitude, and my Language are all mine.


I am responsible for how you perceive me. First impressions are truly everything.


For starters, your appearance. My dress is Sophisticated but Sexy. I know how to show just enough skin... just enough to make you wonder what is under the rest of my clothing.


Never tell your secrets ladies.


Keep them guessing, keep them craving. Looking like a beautiful lady will make you feel like one, and treated like one. This attitude can take you far.


Ahhh... yes, attitude. The wayI carry myself and behave makes people respect me. Why?


Because my actions demand respect.


How I walk and how I talk all exude how I wish to be treated. My personality is polite and flirty, sweet and silly. I am a true people person and its very easy for people to open up to me.


Never behave like someone you are not! Why? Because they are not enjoying the REAL you. The best gift you can give yourself is to fully embrace and love your being.


Respect yourself and others will follow suit.


Because of my demeanor, I am confused with push-over all the time. Mua Ha Ha! Quite the contrary.


I do not bite my tongue, rather I choose my words wisely. I can critisize without demeaning. People need to hear the truth, not the sugary coated fakeness that we are all accustomed to.


Pick your battles. Always stand up for yourself, but use discretion for the intensity and timing. Some events only need a small nugde while others require heftier action.


If you are always screaming and arguing for every little thing, the larger things go unnoticed. The impact and weight of the conversation is lost. Why? Because you are always bitching. Lighter situations require finesse.


Save the bark for when you have been bitten.


When it comes to conflict, admit when you are wrong.


It makes you human.


I want to be wrong sometimes, honestly. When you fess up to a mistake, besides it just being rational to do so, it makes your future dialogue meanmuch more.


I don't consider myself an expert or a know-it-all.


But all too often I see people following too close to an extreme, flipping out over a minor incident or not standing up for themselves and being crushed.


Always consider someone else's position before you pledge your own.


Understanding of where another being is coming from is really helpful when trying to resolve an issue.


And finally, agree to disagree. When all else fails, sometimes you just gotta let it go.


We weren't meant to all think and feel exactly the same, so sometimes no matter what, there is no agreement. This is the spice of life.


I am me. I love me. And I wouldn't want to be anyone else. Neither should you.


Don't set your pedestal up to where society or the media conveys. Set it higher!


You are your one and only competition. The wayI see it, you can either be your own best friend or worst enemy. I choose the first.


What will you choose?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice ......really nice...i like the intro ..stuff u've written.