Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Am Not a Nice Person and I Enjoy Lying

The world is full of lies. There's a lot of really stupid things that people say out there that I do not believe. Statements like... "Tofu really tastes like Meat!" or any sentence that begins with "I don't usually do this on the first date but..."

However, I'd have to say that the biggest pile of Horse Doo-dee that I have ever heard in my life is:

"I Was Just Trying to Be Nice!"

Ok so basically, you are admitting to me that not only are you not a nice person, but that it takes additional effort into deceiving me to think that you are? For shame! Real classy, lying to me like that!

I think there is a solution. I say the next time someone asks you if their hair looks nice:

Or if you like their new apartment:

Lie to their face as usual and tell them that it looks great, if that's how you roll.

But when they see right through your crap, and they will, I think it's best to tell the truth. Instead just say:

"I am not a nice person and I enjoy lying."

Now, that's an honest statement that I can respect!

-

and Don't Forget: Subscribe to My Blog! Do it! Now!

No comments: