Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Little Piggy Got Hitched

Want to watch a "Chick Flick" with me? There's just something about them that I don't quite understand.

Boy meets Girl. Girl meets Boy.

Smiles. They flirt; they interact. They start to have feelings for each other. Laughter. They share romantic walks in the park, nervous phone calls, and shy glances from across the room.

Boy invites Girl out to Dinner. Girl does this:






Boy gets aroused...

They sleep together and fall in love. The end.

Personally, whenever I am attracted to a guy, I don't shove my toes into his crotch to get his attention.

I don't flick his balls ever so gently with my big toe... and I've never jerked someone off with my little piggies.

Still, scene after scene in Hollywood, this is how you get the guy.



Is this how you met your wife/husband?


What have I done with my life? All those failed relationships... if only I had molested him with my feet...

Well. it might work here, but it's not doing too well in France...



Why does every great love story start with a nice round of Footsie? Do you all do this? Am I the only one who didn't know?


*


and Don't Forget...

No comments: