Tuesday, November 14, 2006

They Must Be Stopped!

There's an organization that's powers have run rampant through this country. Every day they get stronger, and we fall prey to their control. Resistance is our only option. They must be stopped. You may have guessed it. I am of course, talking about your school's local PTA.

You have heard of them, I'm sure. But until you have pressed play on your answering machine and heard that shrill crack in the earth, you haven't fully experienced it.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Debraaaaaaa, from the PTA!!!!! We are having a Baaaaaaake Sale on Friday and you know Sheila is making browniiiiies!!!!! What are youuuuuuuu going to contribute? I am of courrrrrrrrrrse making cupcakes!!!!! Please caaaaaaaaall me ASAP before my medications run out and I am passed out on the kitchen floor inhaling Mop-n-Glo!!!!!!

Cheap Child Labor. This week my child is selling sugary sweet cakes, but next week she will be pushing oranges on the highway.

You MUST buy them. Your family must buy them. Everyone you know is a target!

Week after week, your fellow employees will have to hide behind the water cooler because they can see the look on your face and that big box of Hershey's Fundraisers casting a shadow behind you. They dodge you in the hallways knowing that they owe you $3 for pity ordering that #1 DAD Tape measure last week.

They have more control over you than the government. They crusade in the name of our children. And they don't appreciate when you donate Caramel Covered Onions for the Class Party.

Please help me stop this un-Silent Killer. End the PTA! Thank-you.

No comments: