Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Cheese Should Be Illegal

Physically, I think most people at least TRY to take care of their appearance. Grooming, basic hygiene, etc. Personally, I am a slave to improvement in any regards, so why not take the necessary steps to acheive beauty. For example, if I feel a little chunky around the middle, I don't sit around and bitch about it while eating chocolate cake. I hit the gym a little harder.


I think its a great thing to try and better yourself naturally. I'm not talking boob jobs. I'm talking about trimming up that Uni-Brow. Or putting some lotion on those dry flaky knees!


Men listen up. There's something that I don't quite understand about your species. Why do you choose to neglect YOUR FEET!?



WHY? I would like to know. Do you think we enjoy cuddling at night and getting the skin ripped off our ankles? EW! Even with the best looking well-groomed male, 9 times out of 10 he has some raunchy looking toes.



Listen, I'm not saying you have to get a pedicure every week, I'm saying there are some easy steps you can follow to take care of your feet.


1. Wash everyday with soap and water. DUH!


2. Trim and Clip toenails every week.


3. Scrape out any and all "cheese" stuck in the nail.


4. File down the nail, buff it up a bit and it will shine!


5. Lotion! Lotion! Lotion!


That's about all it takes. Please guys. I'm sure all the chicks that have been reading my Blog look like bobble head dolls right now.


I am no hypocrite! My feet are gorgeous.



It takes a few minutes a week but it sure does pay off fellas! There's nothing sexier about a man that has got it together and has got it goin on from Head to Toe. Mmm Mmm!


_


and Don't Forget:


No comments: